Back to School 2021
Dear Customers & Friends,
We hope you are keeping well. As vaccination rates rise and the COVID-19 numbers are decreasing, we are certainly looking forward to a healthy and safe back to school in September 2021!
Our team is committed to supporting a seamless back to school season and we are pleased to share the following operational innovations and updates:
- We have officially launched a virtual agent service, whereby schools with closed in-school shops or cancelled FIT dates can work directly with a uniform specialist over a zoom-type link. You can access an appointment for our virtual agent on your home-school site.
- A series of webinars with customers have been completed (in lieu of live Grade 9 information nights) with thousands of new families participating in website demos and live Q&A with our team. We will be scheduling additional webinars in mid-July for those who were not able to join the first round. Keep checking our homepage for announcements for new webinar dates!
- Curb-side pick up is fully functional at all our permanent retail locations and has been working beautifully, with many families able to ‘click and collect’ within 24 hours. Curbside is available as an option when you check out on your home store.
- Our bundle & save promotions are live, with the opportunity to save up to 20% for the 2021 season. You can see your school promotions live on your school webpage, or give us a shout at 416-593-6900 to learn more.
- The payment innovations we launched in 2020 continue to be popular, especially the digital payment installment plan, which provides families the opportunity to pay for their school uniform, interest free, over six installments.
Please note that, due to public health guidelines, shopping online or through our call centre are the best ways to access school uniforms for 2021. In some cases, public health restrictions mean that as little as two people can be served in a store at one time. With our typical clustering shopping patterns (thousands of shoppers over three weeks in August) we want to be transparent that it will be difficult to provide fast service at the retail level for last minute in-person shoppers this year.
If you have not yet registered to access your school site, you can follow the easy steps to registration here (you will notice a handy registration support video to help you along !). If you are already registered to shop, simply search for your home school !
This year, more than ever, we can’t wait to get back to school.