Translating Your Trust Into Impact
We hope that you are safe & well. During this challenging time, our team at McCarthy Uniforms continues to lead with our core values, which are anchored in a people-first, values-based approach. We can take this approach because you have or are considering entrusting us as a partner. We want to thank you and we want you to know that we are working hard to translate this trust into impact. Here are a few examples:
- Over 1000 units of school supplies and comfy apparel donated to children in need.
- Over 100,000 units of PPE connected to essential workers.
- Continued support of essential and front line workers through safey & scrub uniform programs.
Despite our collective struggles during this time, we are pleased to share that we are ready to serve all existing and new families with uniform needs for back-to-school 2020.
- We are fully stocked with back-to-school 2020 inventory; we do not expect any supply issues for school uniforms that were confirmed in our fall forecast.
- All the communities we serve already have custom e-stores. These stores will be augmented with additional content and FIT guidelines to make online shopping even easier.
- We have developed an online ‘click & collect’ program that will allow for ‘curb-side’ pick up of uniforms ordered online (beginning June 1).
- We will extend our value bundle pricing to all customers which will provide families with up to 20% off their school uniform bundle.
- We will offer our online shoppers flexible payment options & free shipping incentives.
- We will augment our support model to include webinars and zoom meetings to replace the 1:1 FIT experience for schools that have cancelled spring in-person information sessions; our call-centre will also remain fully staffed to answer customer concerns.
- We are rolling out a special 2020 graduation program, featuring at-cost hoodies to keep graduate spirits strong.
These are just a few ideas of how we are innovating for summer 2020. We meet daily as a team to continue asking ourselves ‘what will our customers need & want in a post COVID-19 world?’ Thank you again for your trust in McCarthy Uniforms. We are working hard to translate this trust into impact. Our account executive team will be reaching into existing individual schools to share school specific details in the coming weeks.
Like many in the communities we serve, we can't wait for back to school 2020, this year, more than ever. Kind Regards,
Vanessa Iarocci & the team at McCarthy Uniforms